21. Drifter. Dreamer. Escapist.
Do I like music? Well, do you love breathing?
I blog and reblog about anything. Feel free to ask. (:
Trobak. Haha. Feb 21. :)
Mukang babae pag may time ;)
I miss dressing up. :3
#vain #beyn #babae #wackywednesday
To my babe, bebe ko. To my very very special someone. To my boyfriend. Part 4: NOT ABOUT THE AGE, BUT THE FLAVOR
1. I am not in a hurry.
I chose to make it official, because you make me happy, and I am falling in love with you. And I know, that’s where we’re going anyway.
- Originally, I said, June, July, or August, siguro. Whatever.
Naisip ko rin yung sasabihin ng tao. Pero bakit ba? Teenagers nowadays skip the stuff we chose to go through. Teenagers are doing worse anyway. Why do I care? Ewan ko, it’s just, I’m 21, you’re 21. You’re single, I’m single. I’m happy, because you make me happy. So why not? If not now, when? Right time? Ha! Like there’s such.
2. It’s not about the age, it’s about the flavor.
It’s not about how long the “dating” or the “courtship” was, it’s about how we feel about each other.
It’s not about how long we’ve been together, it’s about how long we plan to be together.
3. The talk
(Btw, the way you looked during that moment was priceless.)
I was actually waiting for some intense reaction.
Ayaw mo nga. Ayaw mo ipabawi.
- During the first time, you were so quiet you made me feel like, “Hala, ano bang sinasabi ko.”
- Then I opened it up again while we were walking. Natalisod ka naman.
- When I said it again, while we were talking outside and you were holding my hand, I said that I was serious, napaupo ka sa masikip na sulok. Feeling ko, parang ayaw mo tuloy. So I asked you.
Your hands around mine, your arms around me, my head on your shoulders, your forehead kisses (we got it right), well, they kind of make things right and clear.
Too early it may seem, or too sweet we may seem to each other, sabihin man nila na sa simula lang ‘to, I won’t say ‘I don’t care’, because I do care, not about them, but about us.
This I know: We’ll prove them wrong, babe. I know we’ll do.
To my babe, bebe ko. To my very very special someone. To my boyfriend. Part 3: TURNING POINTS
1. That week, before our third weekend date, I was already feeling strange, missing you and all. I was thinking, like, I’d be hurrying things up if I do it now. But then again, I thought, we got through all the phases that shouldn’t happen during the first few dates, that is, according to the silly rules of dating.
- Do not meet the family. Rule broken during the first date, the second date. You met mine, I met yours.
- You held my hand, or at least you offered it, during our second date.
Let me explain (I already did, though, didn’t I?) I always feel like I should hold the arm of the person I’m with. I do it with friends, students, sisters. I just don’t like the feeling of being left out, or alone.
You were walking fast, or seemed to walk fast. (Malaki siguro hakbang mo? Haha.) It made me feel like, “Parang naiiwan ako." So I grabbed your arms, as if to say, “Uy may kasama ka!”
But you offered your hand instead. And I took it. We were never the same again.
2. Saturday morning, I chatted with my sisters. They were so happy for me (just like everyone else). It got me thinking. So I knew what I should do. There was a point during that day that I decided. A moment, or a sign, that made me decide.
To my babe, bebe ko. To my very very special someone. To my boyfriend. Part 2: I WAS DEAD WRONG
I was dead wrong
1. The moment I heard your voice, I swear, I swear, something inside me sort of melted.
Sabi ko, parang kakainin ko yata yung mga sinabi ko na this would be a waste of time (This would be a waste of your time, because I’m still at war with myself.)
- I surely did, I mean, swallow everything I said to myself. Boy I was so, so wrong, because I had a great time that during that afternoon, and during all the dates that followed.
- First date. Awkward moments are inevitable during first dates, I guess. We had plenty.
My mind was sort of blank, and I was just going along what you were saying. We were talking about our batchmates and our school days. Then, I noticed you were finished eating and I’m still half way through my meal. Given that my braces were just readjusted, I was extra mabagal
Then I thought, “Ohmygod, what am I doing?” HAHAHA. Babe, you have to know, napakabagal ko. (I’m trying to change that, too, really, seeing you’re sort of impatient. Don’t bother denying it.)
2. Anyway, I chose you because I thought you were nice. Again, I was dead wrong. You were NOT nice. You were a SEEMINGLY nice person. (Just kidding.) You’re nice to me, you always make me feel special. <3
To my babe, bebe ko. To my very very special someone. To my boyfriend. Part 1: TO BE HONEST
This is my way, babe. I’m good with words, or so I think. This is how. Through words.
“For the rare and unexpected friend, for the way you’re something that I never choose, and at the same time, something I don’t wanna lose, and never wanna be without ever again”
To be honest
1. I never have imagined being with you in the first place.
2. I was scared to go out with you, because it would be my first time and because of what happened in the past.
- They say, “the scary part of dating is that you are either gonna break up or marry the person you’re dating.” I didn’t mean to assume or anything. I’m just the type of person who thinks too much and think things ahead. And as I’ve told you, I hate wasting someone’s time.
3. I chose to go out with you because I wanted to try, I wanted something new in my life. I wanted to be happy, for once. I chose you, because you make me smile, you make me happy. You were so silly. And so, so, so makulit.
4. Talking to you every day, even before, somehow relieves my stress.
- Every time you say, “You make my day,” or “You just made my day,” you make me smile. I mean, how can I have that effect on someone anyway? When you say that, you make me feel special, and no one has ever said that to me. No one says those words like you do and as often as you do.
5. Since I’m being honest here, I’m telling you, that I actually started to wait for your tweets, your replies. It seemed silly. But then again, I love talking to you, no matter how random, silly, or pointless things get.
- When you first called me “Babe” in your tweet, sabi ko, “WOW. Tapang nito ah. Tigas ng muka. Online. Publicly.” Since I was out of my wits during that time, I decided to just go with it. It feels nice anyway. (Pake ba nila? Anyway, I’m single. You are single. Though I actually felt like you were serious. Like serious…ly flirting.) Then the DMs started, because fear started to get to me and the whole little teasing around is making me crazy.
6. The afternoon of our very first date, I was running late.
- Baby, I am always running late. But I’ll try to change that. It’s long overdue.
- Anyway, I was running late because I was contemplating whether I should run away or not. Joke. Haha.
Nuff said. He’s for keeps, okay? :) #babe
Had a great time watching Transcendence and making Wicked Oreos with my, ehem, boyfriend. Hihihihi. First movie, first meal cooked together. ❤
@jamesbarrera Hi babeee! Thank you for the Sundate and for every little thing 😘❤
#20 #Sundate #Sunday